Fellow Patriot --
3/26 Weekly Update from the Campaign Trail!
Melissa Ackison at Home
Like the rest of you, Melissa has been staying close to home in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. What has been happening at Ackison Headquarters, you ask?
Hear it from Melissa Herself
- Royce and Cross made a show called “The Government Took my Money.” This show featured Monopoly money and fake mustaches. Cross wore a “Business Suit” that included a pair of Christmas pajama pants, no shirt and a “business jacket” but it was just a winter coat.
- We went through our memory boxes and for the first time, I let my sons hold and look at my Dad's tractor trading cards and his collection of pocket knives. I’ve never let anyone touch those items.
- We pulled out my father-in-law's Military Uniform and let Royce wear it. We also pulled out my wedding dress —-and it still fits.
- Cross finally got the cows to “kiss” his hands today.
- We watched the movie Where the Red Fern Grows,and I felt like I was back in the 5th grade all over again.
- We’ve STUDIED scripture more than I have in months and have shared the Bible with everyone I’ve been in contact with.
- I told more people I loved them when I ended my phone calls - including my campaign staffers who have been like my family. I miss seeing them every day.
- I’ve stayed up until the hours of the early morning just to watch my children sleep peacefully.
- We have the joy of new baby chicks to take care of and watch them grow.
- We’ve made plenty of living room tents and had the boys in our bedroom every, single night.
I’m trying to do the best I can in the situation we are in and I hope you are, too.
This is your reminder to get out there and tell your friends, family and neighbors to:
VOTE MELISSA ACKISON BY
TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020
DONATE TO MELISSA'S CAMPAIGN NOW
PAID FOR BY ACKISON FOR OHIO